Saturday, July 31, 2010

Books

I am currently reading:
  1. Lamb, the Gospel According to Biff by Christopher Moore
  2. The Hero With a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell
  3. Barbarians, Marauders, and Infidels by Antonio Santosuosso
  4. Candide by Voltaire
Next in line are the following:
  1. V. by Thomas Pynchon
  2. The Metamorphoses by Ovid
  3. American Gods by Neil Gaiman
  4. Public Enemies by Bryan Burrough
A close friend of mine got me interested in a books about the Civil War and the other issues involved besides slavery, tariffs in particular. I also have a huge collection of books I have owned for a long time and never got around to reading. Half my Palahniuck, a few of my Dashiell Hammett, A biography on both Andrew Jackson as well as Nikola Tesla, some Aristotle, Keirgegaard, and Plato, and a handful of other different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment